Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Belated ONE FUCKING YEAR Anniversary, Project MayHAM....

.... I thought this shit would have fizzled out in a month

Doing the Cliff Burton tribute seemed a little familiar....
So I checked the "archives"...
The First Month Of Project MayHAM

Yup... One Year.

...maybe next year i'll do sumpin a little cooler. Until then... thanks to all 3 of you that actually check out this by-product of my and Big Cat's undiagnosed A.D.D....
Mack
James
and Dave
...thanks to The Warden for NEVER reading this fucking thing.. no matter how many times I beg...
... and thanks to my co- conspirator/best friend/hetero life-mate..Jayson Emerson Drive Jordan...
without you, this blog would just be "evidence"....
lettis on the menge, Big Cat....

spread the word, Mother Fuckers...

2 comments:

Mack Arillo said...

You guys fucking rule.

Mayor Furbush said...

thanks, bro... you fucking rule as well....