Monday, November 16, 2009

Fight Club Turns 10....

WWTDD??

tyler01

‘Fight Club’ is unquestionably the best movie ever made, and tomorrow, finally, it comes out on Blu-Ray and a special DVD to celebrate its 10th anniversary. In high school me and my friends used to get together and fight for no reason other than to do it, and that was before this was even a movie, so maybe that’s why it still resonates with me. I mean we didn’t actually punch each other, because I would have been frightened and I didn’t have any friends, but on Friday night I would make popcorn balls with my mom, and she would send me to my room if I ate too many and then I would kick my stuffed animals, so in that sense it was still very much like ‘Fight Club’.

... I suppose it would help to have a blu ray player.. but fuck it. I'll buy it anyway.....

Here I go again with infrequent posts.... I'm gonna actually start writing some shit on here, and finally start the podcast sometime really, really soon...

Vacation was a lazy, drunken shit-show. My body is still in recovery.... from the laziness.

Facebook, Kyuss, and Netflix have consumed my entire non-work life lately... plus I just got promoted... Your Sex-O- Licious favorite, Mr. Cat, has been sick as fuck.... Not to mention the "Grand Bamboozling"... But he needs to post some shit. I'm publicly calling him the fuck out.

Is that a Brontosaurus?


No comments: