Saturday, January 22, 2011

Down But Not Out...

...That's right.....I'm down, but I'm not fucking out.

I have no direct source of internet at the moment, which is why I am more scarce than an intelligent thought in Furbush's twisted up brain.

I am also conducting a bit of a social experiment on myself. It should be interesting Who knows.... I'm a little nervous... I don't know what it will do to me. But fuck it... Who cares...?  It Could Be Cool.

Well fuck you, I'm out for now. Keep an eye out for the Project MayHAM Podcast  hitting some shitty, low-rent website near you... it should be a gas....

Due to the fact that it has been brought to my attention that certain individuals are coming to this sanctuary of twisted thoughts and broken dreams, so that they may utilize these said "thoughts and dreams" to their "advantage", so they think they have an idea of whats going on with the authors (of said "thoughts and dreams"). Well... YOU know who you are, and I DEFINITELY know who you are.... So I leave you with this:


Mind Your Business, Cunt...

Pedophilia Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: