Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Haven't Wanted To....

...Jerk off on a comedian's tits so badly since I saw Artie Lange with his shirt off; until i laid eyes on this maliciously hilarious bombshell.



Her Name is Whitney Cummings. She's funny as all hell. I first heard her on the roast of david hasselhoff. I was half asleep, so i just left an ear open to hear the jokes. I heard Whitney's set and it was fucking vicious and hilarious. Those jokes where you go "Oh shit.... that was brutal.... but fuck thats hilarious". The very next week i hear baba-booey promoting the fact that she will be on the stern show in a couple of days. and I figured "fuck, she's funny, I'll be sure not to miss that." So up until this point I have no idea what this broad looks like. All i know is that this broad has a sharp tongue and a quick wit. She could have looked like lisa lampanelli and I still would have been turned on. But when I tuned into the Stern Show and I hear Howard commenting "jesus you're smokin' hott" i was immediatly intrigued.

She Funny and Hott... look her up, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: