Friday, March 25, 2011

To Whom It May Concern....



Just in case my partner in crime, Mr. Cat, didn't adequately get his point across in the previous blog post ...


Mind your own fucking business....


I don't know who you think you are, you self-righteous,arrogant  piece of shit, but it would be wise to cease and desist all public comments about me, my kids, my blog, or my fucking podcast from here on out. 


It must be nice to sit at home all day, while your wife works her ass off, collecting a substantial check from the  government... Just so you can sit around all day judging how others live and raise their children. You know... those "drunks" that work fifty hours a week and contribute to the social security fund you fucking LIVE OFF OF? People like me give sanctimonious cunts like yourself the opportunity to swallow handfuls of free prescription drugs and run your insolent mouths about things you are arduously obtuse about.... I tried to let it go.. I really fucking tried.


But, really.. Why? Why on Earth should I sit back and allow you to poison the minds of the public with your outright lies any longer?   Fact is... You know nothing. You don't know me from a hole in the wall, yet for some reason, you feel compelled to speak your feeble-minded opinion of me to anyone that will listen. I have my own little theory as to why you are so passionate and outspoken about the subject, but that's a conversation for another day...


 The conclusions you erroneously come to about my lifestyle, and what I expose my kids to are laughable.
MAYHAM with Big Cat And Furbush is entertainment. Plain and simple. Everything we converse about or allude to is hypothetical. As for the presence of my 11 year old daughter during it's recording? 


Non- Existent. 




She goes to bed at 9:30pm on school nights..... On the nights Big Cat comes over to record, he arrives at 9pm, at the earliest. There is usually some overlap as Katie is getting ready for bed, and we are preparing to pod, but not much. By the time we actually start recording... It's at least ten. 
Rarely.. She will make a trip out to the "studio" during our session for a last minute, second round of "goodnights" to Daddy and Uncle Jayson.
In our last episode, "Absynthe Makes The Heart Grow Fonder", Kaitlynn is referenced to, or audible twice. The first, at about the 3 and a half minute mark, when we were talking about Joe Rogan and Kevin Smith, and the second, at the 5 minute mark, when I was referring to the untouched beer bong. At that point, she went back to bed. First off... I'm not sure if you're aware of the podcast concept. While some Pods are recorded and broadcast live, ours isn't one of them. In other words, the fact that it was posted on Sunday, March 20th at 10:51pm... doesn't necessarily indicate that it was recorded at that time. In fact... It was recorded on Thursday, March 17th beginning at 9:20pm... just as my baby girl was hitting the sack. She was not, nor is she EVER a witness to the type of "colorful" banter MAYHAM is known for. 


Look at you... So quick to pontificate about the inadequacy of my parenting and the lack of positive influence I have on my children's lives, while, at the same time, extolling the parental virtues of a convicted child molester who hasn't worked in almost a dozen years, and has never had a driver's license. She can't even provide for herself, yet, strangely, you consider me to be the destructive influence. If that's your ideal role model, you are clearly a sane and reasonable, logical individual... I rest my fucking case... 

You are profoundly naive, sir. I know, I know.. "Her past is irrelevant, and she's really, really close to getting a job and her licence"... How's that going for ya?  I'm not really one to say "I told you so", but trust me, Fuck Stick... Been there, done that.
I digress...

The ONLY time my kids are exposed to ANY of the potentially hurtful/harmful content of either this blog, my podcast, or anything else you or anyone else may consider "unsavory" written or performed by their Father anywhere on the internet is served to them on a silver platter on your fucking watch. You, and you ALONE lead them to it, and say "Look.. Look at what your Father said... isn't HE a winner?" while you shovel another wheelbarrow full of state-subsidized scripts in your face and wait for the  15th of the month...
Some day, you'll wake up and realize that I'm not nearly as much of an asshole as my reputation (or Kim) may suggest, and that you probably should have kept your ignorant fucking mouth shut...
Until Then...
Just leave it the fuck alone.
Love Always,
Furbush...
PS... Thanks for listening. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know cunts like this....

Unknown said...

keep posting, your only adding fuel to the fire. Have fun losing everything you fucking twat.

Mayor Furbush said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mayor Furbush said...

Hey there, "Anon"... Which is either a random, fake handle so that your ridiculous fucking harassment can't be proven in court, or an obvious reference to the possibility that you probably grew up with an alcoholic parent (or 2).... Whatever happens, happens... This ain't the first time you've made ridiculous "You're gonna get it" comments... And I'm quite certain it won't be the last. The truth is: Bring It. So far, I'd say I'm WINNING... And, if somehow, I lose... Why the fuck do you care?
OHHH... That's right... I forgot... *sigh*.... Little boys and their fucking crushes... <3
Drink Fucking Paint.
ps.. twat? Really? That's the best you can do?
If you're (see how I used the correct spelling there?) gonna try trolling, be a bit more fucking creative...

Unknown said...

why so mad Dave? I don't know whats worse the fact that you think this is Don, a man who wouldn't give two shits about you even if you keep posting shit. Or the fact that you think you can goat me into being mad at you.

Mayor Furbush said...

Mad?
I think Ol' Dirty Bastard said it best:
Nigga Please.

Dude... I couldn't care less who you are.
However, your anonymity just proves that last thing you want, is for me to find out.... keep flapping your gums, faggot... see you in Hell ;)

Mayor Furbush said...

...and in case you didn't realize, losing everything was the point all along.
:D