Thursday, August 18, 2011

Test/This shit is out of control

What the fuck is going on here, for fuck sake, as if its not bad enough that the podcast is withering and dying, now apparently the blog is being neglected like a black baby in a catholic, pro-life family... I am testing my ability to post to the blog via my Android right now. I at least I have an excuse, I am too cheap to pay for the internet, Furbush, on the other hand, is dumb enough to actually pay for the internet, and only uses it to listen to lullaby versions of his favorite, washed up rock albums and so his live-in girlfriend can watch days of our lives. For fuck sake man, stop beating off to videos of Zak Wild in his "god I wish I were randy Rhodes" hay-day and put that sticky and unused keyboard to good use and be the "passionate writer" that you claim to be and.... FUCKING WRITE SOMETHING ON THE BLOG! This is the end of my broadcast day.... tune in next time.... cunts...

No comments: